• Rock, Paper, Scissor's game


     

    Rock, Paper, Scissor's game.

    Using JavaScript.


    Description

    A simple Rock, Paper, Scissor’s game which I developed Using JavaScript. 

    So how this game basically works is that below there are three buttons which are of rock, paper and scissor when the player clicks on any of those three buttons the player is basically choosing for him/herself and based on the player selection the computer will randomly choose it’s selection and the results will be based on the basic rules of rock paper and scissor. That whether its a draw or a win of the player or computer. Scores will be displayed above on the score section. The ultimate winner is who reaches the score count of 10 first and then the score counter will reset.


    Check out the Rock, Paper, Scissor game.

  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Check out my blog

    This is my Blog where I post content about programming. Feel free to check it out

    Search This Blog

    Powered by Blogger.

    Blog Archive

    About Me

    My photo
    Hello, I'm saad shaikh. I love to code, drink coffee and to workout. A web developer.
    ADDRESS

    Thane, Maharastra, India

    EMAIL

    shksaad911@gmail.com